Fresh organic feijoa fruit is available around March every year.
Please join our mailing list to receive notice at the start of each season.
Fresh fruit is sold seasonally from our farm shop, usually during March. Please call before dropping in to our farm to be sure of an order as we often sell out every day.
Here are the details for us:
131 Browns Rd, Belli Park. Ph 07 5447 0532 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hinterland Feijoas Jams,Chutney and Balsamic products are stocked at:
- Kenilworth Cheese and Country Foods, Charles Street, Kenilworth, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- The Ginger Factory, Pioneer Rd, Yandina,
- Maleny Food Co, 37 Maple St, Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Red Hot Chilli Pepper, Shop 4 “Monaco” Lower Bulcock St, Caloundra,
- Pomona Fruit and Vegie Market, 4 Memorial Ave, Pomona, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Melawondi Spring Retreat, 149 Melawondi Rd, Imbil 4570
- Myrtles Pantry, Shop 10B/238 Parklands Blvd, Meridian Plains (in the Aldi complex)
- The Mary Valley Rattler, 10 Tozer St, Gympie, Qld, 4570
- Maleny Cheese, 1 Clifford St, Maleny, Qld, 4552
- Buderim Ginger Shoppe, 3/188 Main St, Montville, Qld
- Noosa Visitor Information Centre , Hastings St, Noosa
- Montville Coffee, The Big Pineapple Woombye
- Caloundra Visitor Information Centre, Bulcock St, Caloundra
- O’Reillys Gift Shop, Lamington National Park, via Canungra, Gold Coast
- O’Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyards, 852 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra
“Thank you to all the independent shop-owners who support us as a local grower”
If you would like to become one of our stockists please contact us now on 07 5447 0532 or email@example.com
For Farm Shop, gallery and Food Van Open Times see our home page.
Fresh fruit seasonally.
Tours and Group Bookings Welcome.
Keep in touch and spread
the feijoa love!