Fresh organic feijoa fruit is available around March every year.
Please join our mailing list to receive notice at the start of each season.
Fresh fruit is sold from our farm shop, open this year all of March, Wednesday to Sunday, 9-3. Please call before dropping in to our farm to be sure of an order as we often sell out every day.
Here are the details for us:
131 Browns Rd, Belli Park. Ph 07 5447 0532 or [email protected]
Hinterland Feijoas Jams,Chutney and Balsamic products are stocked at:
- Kenilworth Cheese and Country Foods, Charles Street, Kenilworth, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- The Ginger Factory, Pioneer Rd, Yandina,
- Maleny Food Co, 37 Maple St, Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Red Hot Chilli Pepper, Shop 4 “Monaco” Lower Bulcock St, Caloundra,
- Dagun Station Store, Dagun, Mary Valley
- Pomona Fruit and Vegie Market, 4 Memorial Ave, Pomona, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Jeffers Markets, 1/14 Farrell St Yandina
- Montys of Montville, “The Pottery” Building, Shop 6, 171-183 Main St, Montville
- Amamoor Lodge B &B, 368 Kandanga Amamoor Rd, Amamoor 4570
- Eumundi Style , Memorial Drive, Eumundi
- Melawondi Spring Retreat, 149 Melawondi Rd, Imbil 4570
- Myrtles Pantry, Shop 10B/238 Parklands Blvd, Meridian Plains (in the Aldi complex)
- Food Connect Brisbane www.foodconnect.com.au
- Village Deli Bongaree, Shop 2, 17 First Ave, Bongaree, Bribie Island, Qld ph 3408 4188
- O’Reillys Gift Shop, Lamington National Park, via Canungra, Gold Coast
- O’Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyards, 852 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra
Feijoa cakes and muffins using Hinterland Feijoas organic pulp are available seasonally from:
- Grandmas Kiwi Kitchen, market stalls at Kuraby, Nundah and Logan, and café at Shop at 6, 1 Murrajong Rd, Springwood
“Thank you to all the independent shop-owners who support us as a local grower”
If you would like to become one of our stockists please contact us now on 07 5447 0532 or [email protected]
Farm Shop, gallery and Food Van Open Times:
Every Saturday 9-3 through the year.
Fresh fruit seasonally.
Tours and Group Bookings Welcome.
Keep in touch and spread
the feijoa love!